When you use our website to place an order with us, these Terms and Conditions of Service will constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us. It is your responsible to carefully read this document before using our website. Any violation of these Terms and Conditions of Service may result in termination of our Service to you. This agreement shall be effective from the date you registered an account on Real-edit’s website.
If you have any enquiries, comments or concerns regarding this agreement, please send an email to here.
1. Your submission
Under these Terms of Service, you agree that you will NOT post, place or transmit any of the following material or obtain any such material using the Service:
- - Any threatening, defamatory, abusive or inappropriate material or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law;
- - Any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights and the persons (or their parents or legal guardians, where applicable) who are shown in the material if applicable;
- - Any material sent from an anonymous or false address;
- - Any material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group;
- - Any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
The finished photos are returned within 24 hours from when an order is placed successfully.
When the order is finished, we will send a notification email to your registered email address in which you will find a link to download the finished photos. Finished photos can also be accessible on our website once logged in.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
You have the exclusive and proprietary rights and ownership to all materials delivered to us. We can under no circumstances use the materials for any other purpose without your written consent.
4. Public information
Your photos submitted to Real-edit’s server and derivative retouched/edited images are not accessible to the public.
Your privacy is the most important thing to us and we will not disclose, sell or rent your information to any third party without your prior and explicit consent, except for following circumstances:
- - We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to third parties make a legally compliant request for its disclosure;
- - Where we are required by law to disclose your personal information;
- - Where Real-edit is sold to another entity, we may disclose your personal information to that entity;
5. User security
All your information is stored in Amazon’s secure server and protected in secure facilities including firewall protection. For transmitting your personal information to us, we use a secure server with a 128-bit SSL certificate that encrypts all of your personal information. This encryption process ensures that the information you give us is protected against unauthorised use.
While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You accept the inherent security implications of providing information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or disclosure of information unless we have been negligent. Any password and user name allocated to you by us must be kept secret and must not be disclosed to anyone, unless we have given you our prior written permission.
6. Currency and Payment
The currency is US dollar. You will be required to make online payment at the time of placing an order. We accept credit card payment online. As a vendor verified by Paypal, we also accept instant payment through Paypal.
7. Refund and Cancellation Policy
Once an order is submitted and payment has been made, it cannot be cancelled. In the event of late delivery, we will compensate you with an one-time coupon that you can use for future orders. The amount of a coupon equals to the total amount of your late delivered order. In the event of dissatisfaction of our work, refund will not be issued, but you can submit revision instructions within 30 days of delivery. We will revise the same photos for free within 24 hours.
8. Revision Policy
We provide free revision as long as your revision request fulfils these terms:
- - Revision requests are accepted within 30 days following the completion of the order. If you do not take any actions within 30 days, your order will be automatically closed and cannot be re-opened. You will need to place a new order for editing or revising the same photos;
- - Revision instructions should not conflict with or deviate from the original instructions filled out when the order was placed;
9. Photo replacement
We do not accept photo replacement after the payment is settled. If you send us a wrong photo and we have delivered our service for it, you should not ask us to edit another photo for free as replacement. You agree that you are fully responsible for the consequences of sending us a wrong photo.
10. Back up and Data storage
All not purchased orders will be stored in Real-edit’s server for 6 days.
All input files will be stored in Real-edit’s server for 30 days.
All output files will be stored in Real-edit’s system for 30 days.
All working files will be stored for 30 days after an order has been sent, to accommodate any correction orders.
11. Termination of business
You may end your business with us at any time and without recourse to the courts by requesting closure of your user account and ceasing to use the website. We may terminate business with you, or may terminate or suspend your use of the user account on Real-edit’s website at any time and without recourse to the courts.
We will suspend an account if it has been used in a way that suggests abuse of our services. We will also suspend your account if you are disputing a payment your bank or credit card company has made to us. Asking for a refund or cancelling a project without convincing reasons will result in termination of business.
12. Change and updates
As this Terms of Service may be updated from time to time as required by law, we will revise and display the effective date at the top of this web page. You should periodically review it to keep abreast of our plans and procedures. Your continued use of the Real-edit services constitutes your agreement to this Terms of Service and any updates.